[evlatests] Antenna 16 Q-band total power

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Dec 8 19:08:06 EST 2005

Remember, there hasn't been a run of holography and
panel-resetting since the Q band feeds were moved.
There were some strong hints that the panel re-setting
was partially taking out subreflector irregularities, so
we should expect the aperture efficiency to go down
compared to the previous feed location.  I suspect that
different antennas had different fractions of error due to
the panel setting and the subreflector, so it may be hard
to predict how much we might have lost.

Jim