[evlatests] EVLA Antenna Stowing

Barry Clark bclark at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Aug 22 10:35:27 EDT 2005

We should find out why they don't autostow.  They should.  (We went to
moderate amounts of trouble to preserve this feature.)  The timeouts are
lengthened - the MIB takes about five minutes to time out, at which point
the timeout in the ACU begins.

But yes, they should be parked at the end of observing anyway.
This shouldn't be in obs2script - one of these days (and I hope soon)
we will want the antennas to go directly from one script to another.
Also, at the moment, one cannot set the brakes from the script.  Having
the Executor interface invoke the Stow routine is the way to go.  This
routine knows what azimuth to park them at.

Pat - could you have somebody verify that they do not autostow.