[evlatests] EVLA Antenna Stowing

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Aug 21 11:18:11 EDT 2005

We've been told that the EVLA antennas do not autostow when not
receiving commands and have asked the operators to park/stow the
antennas manually after a test is complete. We do this by either
commanding the antenna to the correct az/el (az is different for each
arm) or issuing Barry's command:

/home/asg/.maven/repository/nrao/bin/stow evlaparm "ea14 ea16"

JC had a good suggestion - what if obs2script added a final scan to put
the antenna into park or stow? What do you think?

Cheers,
Pat

--
You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take
risks, jump over the hurdles and break though the brick walls that are

George	Lucas (American film maker)