[Difx-users] Problem related to Calc server?

Walter Brisken wbrisken at lbo.us
Mon Oct 23 10:52:56 EDT 2017

Hi Lupin,

I'm not sure this has been replied to yet.  Last week we learned that
difxcalc was not included in the install-difx build script.  We will be
pushing out a 2.5.2 release probably in the next 3 months or so.  If you
need access to difxcalc before then, you can copy the install-difx from
the DiFX-2.5 branch within DiFX.

 	-Walter