[Difx-users] FxManager: Error in launching writethread!!

江悟 jiangwu at shao.ac.cn
Mon May 22 22:03:23 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Recently I ran difx (2.4.1 version) and came cross the error as following:
FxManager: Error in launching writethread!!

I was using 100 cores and 4 threads each, 1 seperate header node as set in the v2d file. And the visbufferlength was set to 80. The number of stations was 3, the raw data was put in a RAID with parallel file system, while the visbility output was collected and recorded on the local disk of the header noder. Other correlation parameters was,
  tInt =0.131072
  subintNS = 8192000
  nChan = 512

I also checked the memory of the header node, the maximum occupied memory is less than 7%. So I don't know the reason of this error. Have you ever met this error before and could you please help to identify it?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Wu Jiang