[Difx-users] integration time

Hagatiana Andrianomena handrianomena at ska.ac.za
Thu May 18 05:46:42 EDT 2017

Hi Mark,

I have used the clock values from SFXC for example:
# def BD;
#  clock_early=  2017y059d13h00m00s : 216.030 usec :  2017y059d14h30m00s
:  -2.20e-07 usec/sec;
# enddef;

My understanding is that DiFX expect the rates in usec/sec which is the
case here, so I have used
that value in the .v2d file, as for the clockEpoch I used
2017y059d14h30m00s here (converted to mjd).
For sure I am having issues with some values I am using, reason I do not
find fringes at some baselines.
With regards to EOP, I used the values from NASA.

Thanks for your reply Richard.

Regards,
Sam