[Difx-users] Running DiFX

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Sat Mar 18 05:01:03 EDT 2017

Hi Sam,

As I said, run startdifx with the -n switch if you've already made the
machines and threads file.  So in this case, startdifx -n example_1.input.
That bypasses genmachines.

But in any case, genmachines should have been installed into $DIFXROOT/bin/
the same as all the rest of the DiFX executables.  Is that directory in
your path?

Cheers,
Adam

--
Dr. Adam Deller
ARC Future Fellow, Senior Lecturer
Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia
phone: +61 3 9214 5307
fax: +61 3 9214 8797