[Difx-users] Fringe Search / Fringe Fitting module?

Manikantan Ramadas mramadas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 12:26:50 EST 2017

Hi DIFX-Users:

I was looking into the DiFX code-base for the module that should be doing
the final fringe-fitting/fringe-search phase for reference. But could not
locate it. As far as I can tell - it is not part of the mpifxcorr package.
Is some other external tool - such as FRING - as mentioned in some
references on this topic - used for this purpose in the DiFX eco-system?

I would appreciate any pointers towards this. Thanks a lot!

- Manikantan.

--
"By being pleasant always and smiling, it takes you nearer to God, nearer
than any prayer." - Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa