[Difx-users] some issues with db2vex

Walter Brisken wbrisken at lbo.us
Tue Apr 25 10:19:09 EDT 2017

This program likely only operates properly within the VLBA due to its
dependence on our Oracle database (and hence the need to load the
cx_Oracle module).  It has since been moved out of the difxdb repository
to prevent unintended use.

There may be some code in db2vex that is of use in parsing field system
logs.  Feel free to use the db2vex code that you found as a basis for
doing that, but don't expect anything that is not in the logs to be
supported.

-Walter