[Difx-users] On delay modelling

Mugundhan vijayaraghavan v.vaishnav151190 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 05:17:26 EDT 2017

Hi Adam,

Oh sorry, by baseline I meant vector of ant1 and geocenter & ant2 and
geocenter. Yes, the antenna vectors are what I meant, sorry for the wrong
usage. My goal was to just understand the process before I use any of the
existing VLBI delay packages, for which the material was scarce. I will use
CALC/SOLVE for calculating my delays :) No, my goal is not to develop a new
VLBI delay model now, just wanted to understand it.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Mugundhan

--