[Difx-users] difx2mark4 : 1 letter codes, how to assign

Stuart Weston stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz
Mon Apr 17 22:01:58 EDT 2017

Thanks, I am not going to "play" with it yet. See if a HOPS person responds.

But we have a $DIFXROOT/config folder, which I see $DIFX_MACHINES references:

DIFX_MACHINES=/home/oper/DiFX-2.4/config

Could have a "single_code.txt" in there. If it exists then take this in preference to the hard coded values, or have an option "-sc filename" ?

Stuart Weston Bsc (Hons), MPhil (Hons), MInstP

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email:  stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/