[Difx-users] difx2mark4 : 1 letter codes, how to assign

Stuart Weston stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz
Mon Apr 17 18:39:20 EDT 2017

>> you will have to modify the file called hops_station_codes.txt   and recompile difx2mark4.

I can't find this file inder DiFX-2.4.3

I need to assign 1 letter codes for IVS correlation :

> Ht q
> Hb d
> Is Q
> Ke a
> Ny N
> On X
> Sh C
> Ww u
> Wz V
> Yg i

I have been looking in the applicatations/difx2mark4 but can't see any obvious way and nothing under "usage:".

thanks in advance

Stuart Weston Bsc (Hons), MPhil (Hons), MInstP

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email:  stuart.weston at aut.ac.nz

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/