[Difx-users] fatal error difx2mark4

Roger Cappallo roger.cappallo at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:35:25 EDT 2016

Hi Stuart,

Yes, that should work. In the $DIFXROOT/applications/difx2mark4/trunk/src
directory lies a file called difx2mark4.h, which has sets a parameter:

#define MAX_VIS 4096

I believe this can simply be changed to 8192, and a make install redone.
fourfit is already set up to handle 8K visibilities, so I *think* this should
work OK. However, I don’t have a good test case handy so perhaps
you can be the guinea pig on this and try out the change. Let me know
how it turns out, and once it’s working I could make the official change
to the svn codebase, or you could, if you’d rather.

Cheers,
Roger