[daip] [!11390]: AIPS - AIPS on MAC under HIGH SIERRA

Sara Beck nraohelp at nrao.edu
Sat Jan 13 12:33:05 EST 2018

AIPS on MAC under HIGH SIERRA
------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 11390
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 19 December 2017 01:04 PM
             Updated: 13 January 2018 05:33 PM
           Reply due: 18 January 2018 12:00 AM (4d 6h 27m)
      Resolution due: 16 September 2020 12:00 AM (976d 6h 27m)

hi eric,

  it might be useful to you guys to know tht  i installed high sierra
on a old imac, and afer fixing the etc/services and running the script
to update symbolic links, AIPS is running ok.  note i didn't do an
install of aips; it was running already under the old system.
thanks, sara