[daip] [!11418]: AIPS - VLANT Error

Eric Greisen nraohelp at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 3 11:22:09 EST 2018

Eric Greisen updated #11418
---------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
           Reply due: - Cleared - (was: 05 January 2018 09:19 AM)

VLANT Error

           Ticket ID: 11418
      Template group: Default
             Created: 03 January 2018 09:19 AM
             Updated: 03 January 2018 04:22 PM

Yes - a file needs to be made on or before Jan 1 and I justgot to doing it.  Your AIPS now needs the 2017 file locallyand will fetch the 2018 file (empty so far) from our web site.If you run a MNJ on your site now you will get the new file.I also attach it - put it in directory $AIPS_ROOT/TEXT/STARSEric Greisen

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff