[daip] [!11409]: AIPS - AIPS & Mac Os High Sierra ?

Jose-Maria Torrelles nraohelp at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 1 07:34:01 EST 2018

Jose-Maria Torrelles updated #11409
-----------------------------------

AIPS & Mac Os High Sierra ?
---------------------------

           Ticket ID: 11409
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 01 January 2018 12:33 PM
             Updated: 01 January 2018 12:33 PM
           Reply due: 04 January 2018 12:00 AM (2d 11h 27m)
      Resolution due: 27 September 2020 12:00 AM (999d 11h 27m)

Dear members of the AIPS team. Do you know if AIPS is compatible with Mac OS High Sierra? I have AIPS running with Mac OS Sierra, and before upgrading to High Sierra I would greatly appreciate if AIPS will work with it.Thank you very much in advance for your always kind attention.Happy New Year!Best regards,Jose M. TorrellesInstitut de Ciencies de l'Espai (CSIC)Barcelona