[daip] EDITA

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Mon Sep 18 16:31:13 EDT 2017

Hi,

I've been using EDITA a lot lately and I love it. For some reason
though, it seems to display the data in a strange way for certain
datasets. To demonstrate I've put a file here:

ftp://ftp.eso.org/pub/general/abiggs/EDITA.FITS

If you run EDITA on SN 1 you should see two distinctive vertical lines
(see screenshot) that possibly correspond to a compressed time range. If
I try and flag the high points e.g. on antenna 1, it seems to flag an
awful lot of data.

I have nearly 100 epochs of data and it runs on most of them fine, but
especially the later ones (which are B configuration although I can't
see why that would make a difference) tend to show this effect a lot more.

This is on 31DEC17.

Thanks,

Andy

--