[daip] [!10531]: AIPS - IMAGR returns only NaN values in the image&beam/fails completely after upgrading OS to Fedora 25

Blazej Nikiel-Wroczynski nraohelp at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:59:50 EDT 2017

IMAGR returns only NaN values in the image&beam/fails completely after upgrading OS to Fedora 25

           Ticket ID: 10531
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 14 June 2017 05:41 PM
             Updated: 30 October 2017 06:59 PM
           Reply due: 01 November 2017 06:59 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution due: 26 July 2020 12:00 AM (999d 5h 1m)

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll try downoloading tomorrow/day after tomorrow
and let you know if it helps.

Błażej N-W