[daip] [!11175]: AIPS - KRING dual-pol solutions on single-pol stations (31DEC17 and previous versions)

Kazunori Akiyama nraohelp at nrao.edu
Sat Oct 28 21:11:04 EDT 2017

KRING dual-pol solutions on single-pol stations (31DEC17 and previous versions)

           Ticket ID: 11175
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 26 October 2017 06:37 PM
             Updated: 29 October 2017 01:11 AM
           Reply due: 01 November 2017 12:00 AM (2d 22h 49m)
      Resolution due: 25 July 2020 12:00 AM (999d 22h 49m)

Dear Eric,

That is terrific news!! We really thank you very much for checking
this KRING issue so quickly even during the weekend.

We will double check if this issue will go with Tomorrow's MNJ!

Have a nice rest of weekend!
Cheers, Kazu