[daip] [!11085]: AIPS - Archival VLBA data

Amy Mioduszewski nraohelp at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 3 16:02:02 EDT 2017

Amy Mioduszewski updated #11085
-------------------------------

Archival VLBA data
------------------

           Ticket ID: 11085
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 03 October 2017 09:57 AM
             Updated: 03 October 2017 01:02 PM
      Resolution due: 28 June 2020 05:00 PM (999d 3h 58m)

Eileen,I talked to Meri Stanley and looked in their files and this was back in early VLBA days so there were no records.  One, very time consuming and annoying, thing to try is to load all the files separately and try to figure out  what they are by looking at them in AIPS.  Another thing you could try is contacting the PI, Joan Wrobel, and see if she has any easily accessible records on this project.  Sorry I can't be more help.
Amy Mioduszewski
VLA Scheduling Manager
NRAO