[daip] Strange problem with IMAGR...

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 27 19:05:31 EST 2017

On 11/27/2017 03:16 PM, Nissim Kanekar wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Yup, I noticed the information on the AIPS page, and re-installed
> 31DEC17 (and also replaced 31DEC15 with 31DEC17 on another machine) and
> the problems went away, and all's well now. The message file issue is
> more puzzling; I don't seem to have a 0-byte MS* file in any of the data
> areas, as far as I can see.

The message file for the user with the issue is named

MSDuuu000.uuu\;

where uuu is the user number in extended Hex.  Your system seems to
think that the file has 0 bytes.  Since opld messages are seldom useful,
delete the file no matter what the size says and restart with that user
number.  The issue should go away.  Glad that the latest load modules work!