[daip] [!11213]: AIPS - AIPS FITLD

Tracy Clarke nraohelp at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 8 12:33:45 EST 2017

Tracy Clarke updated #11213
---------------------------

AIPS FITLD
-----------

           Ticket ID: 11213
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 06 November 2017 06:09 PM
             Updated: 08 November 2017 05:33 PM
      Resolution due: 02 August 2020 12:00 AM (997d 6h 27m)

It does not appear that any messages are generated when the script fails to run the AIPS calls fromObit. I can clearly see messages from when I changed it to 31DEC16 in the message file where all the Obit calls to AIPS tasks worked fine but nothing from the re-run this morning where I reverted to 31DEC17. We also tried just loading the data into AIPS and then asking Obit to use an AIPS task to access that data. No messages are generated on that failure to access the data but normal messages are there from the running FITLD within AIPS to load the data. Thanks,Tracy