[daip] [!11213]: AIPS - AIPS FITLD

Tracy Clarke nraohelp at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 6 13:09:52 EST 2017

Tracy Clarke updated #11213
---------------------------

AIPS FITLD
-----------

           Ticket ID: 11213
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 06 November 2017 06:09 PM
             Updated: 06 November 2017 06:09 PM
           Reply due: 08 November 2017 06:09 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution due: 02 August 2020 12:00 AM (999d 5h 51m)

Hi,We have been running a python script to determine delays of VLITE on the vlite-nrl computer located at the VLA site. That program makes calls to Obit and AIPS tasks and in particular has been using the AIPS FITLD task since July for this purpose. Starting October 28 the code (which runs hourly as a cron job) has been failing on FITLD. Nothing has changed on our end but we can see that FITLD was one of the tasks updated for 'format' reason on October 27 when NRAO did an automate AIPS update -- we just use the standard NRAO setup.Do you have any idea how changes to FITLD could impact our scripts? Below is a screen shot where FITLD returns '-999' and the rest crashes since it can't load the identified file.Thanks,Tracy