[daip] [!10265]: AIPS - SETJY

Amy Mioduszewski nraohelp at nrao.edu
Wed May 3 18:49:06 EDT 2017

Amy Mioduszewski updated #10265
-------------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 04 May 2017 12:18 PM)

SETJY
-----

           Ticket ID: 10265
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 02 May 2017 12:18 PM
             Updated: 03 May 2017 03:49 PM
      Resolution Due: 10 May 2017 12:18 PM (6d 20h 29m)

Hi  Lynn,

Eric can correct me if I am wrong (he is away, back in a couple days), but I think this means that the fluxes can be that different depending on where you are in the band, since the new Perley Butler coefficients are wideband now.  So probably not something to worry about, hopefully Eric will comment when he gets back.

Amy Mioduszewski
VLA Scheduling Manager
NRAO