[daip] solint in calib/aips

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue May 2 15:40:09 EDT 2017

Hi Laura,

Sorry both Eric and I were away.  You can have CALIB honor long solution
intervals on single source data sets by deleting the NX table.  SPLIT
didn't used to attach NX tables but it has for the last year or so, NX
tables are not necessary for most things, so it shouldn't hurt anything
to get rid of it and if you need it again you can reproduce it with INDXR.

Amy