[daip] [!10134]: AIPS - IMAGR stops with ZDAOPN: DELAY 1...

Robert Gray nraohelp at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 31 21:22:04 EDT 2017

IMAGR stops with ZDAOPN: DELAY 1...
------------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 10134
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 31 March 2017 09:30 PM
             Updated: 01 April 2017 01:22 AM
                 Due: 05 April 2017 12:00 AM (3d 22h 38m)
      Resolution Due: 11 April 2017 12:00 AM (9d 22h 38m)

HI!

Thanks for the advice on the ZDAOPN problem.  I did "ls -l ./" in
AIPS/DATA, generating 34,000 records, which I scanned with SAS to find
0-byte files, and it turned up this record:
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 rgray rgray           0 Jul 14  2016 ./SPACE

1.  Would you advise deleting that file?  It has a kinda system-ish look to
it...

2.  Is there an alternative way around this problem, such as deleting the
UV files where it occurs and re-creating them?

3.  In a test that may provide additional insight into the problem, I ran
the IMAGR code I included with my initial note, omitting only "WAIT IMAGR",
and it ran as expected over many channels, but when I ran it again
including the "WAIT IMAGR", it died at the end of the first channel, which
is the original problem.  Does that suggest a solution?

Thanks again for your help!

Bob Gray