[daip] Error Installing AIPS

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 16 10:53:43 EDT 2017

On 06/16/2017 01:52 AM, EGBO DANIEL wrote:
> Thank you for your response.
>
> I followed your Instruction and AIPS installation prosceeded until I got
> to this point where I received the following message:
>
> cp: cannot stat 'LNX64/SYSTEM/MASTER/*': No such file or directory
> rm: cannot remove 'UPDCONFIG': No such file or directory

This message suggests that some of the rsync commands failed (I just
double checked that LNX64/SYSTEM/MASTER is on the rsync site).  You
should just run

perl install.pl -n

again.  The rsync's that already worked will not have to copy the files
again, but files that were not copied previously should get copied.

Good luck