[daip] [!10534]: AIPS - marks in images

Ranieri Baldi nraohelp at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 15 07:27:59 EDT 2017

Ranieri Baldi updated #10534
----------------------------

marks in images
---------------

           Ticket ID: 10534
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 15 June 2017 11:27 AM
             Updated: 15 June 2017 11:27 AM
                 Due: 19 June 2017 11:27 AM (4d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 23 June 2017 11:27 AM (8d 0h 0m)

Hi,

I am using AIPS for eMERLIN data. I've done a contour map with KNTR and I want to plot a cross where the core of the target is located and also where it should be according a catalog. I used STARS to upload a ST table with the coordinates and I also set the symbols as the sixth column in each raw of the file uploaded with STARS. PRTAB confirm the correctness of the file, but when I plot with KNTR the different symbols do not appear. It is able to plot only plus symbol. Do you know why?

Thanks for helping
Regards,
Ranieri