[daip] [!10630]: AIPS - VLBAEOPS Failure, Summer 2014 Dta

Eric Greisen nraohelp at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 13 15:35:10 EDT 2017

Eric Greisen updated #10630
---------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 17 July 2017 05:22 PM)

VLBAEOPS Failure, Summer 2014 Dta
---------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 10630
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 05 July 2017 12:30 PM
             Updated: 13 July 2017 07:35 PM
      Resolution Due: 19 July 2017 05:38 PM (5d 22h 3m)

I just copied the data set to the computer that builds the
*.EXE files  used by binary-installation Macs.   I then compiled VLBAUTIL
and ran VLBAEOPS.  It actually used wget (but that does not seem to be
your problem) and then ran CLCOR and it all worked as shown in my
previous e-mail.  Are you running this on a multiple-day data set or
doing each day separately?  I would strongly advise the latter.