[daip] spectral windows

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Sat Jan 28 11:58:49 EST 2017

Hi Eric,
Sorry for a simple question. I have a casa reduced data  set that is loaded
into aips. However, the spectral windows are moved around. I have 8GHz band
with 4x16 IFs at Q band.  So, the frequency of each 16 IFs are not in
order of increasing frequencies.
Also, when I selfcalibrate in phase and make a DFTPL, the frequency in
the plot shows 34 GHz!
This is a Q band. In any case, it may be that the frequency axis is
confused. Listr shows that the frequencies are
all correct but not in order. I forget the aips  command reoders the
spectral windows.  I appreciate it.
Farhad