[daip] error when trying to add task "atlod" to AIPS

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 3 11:01:03 EST 2017

On 01/02/2017 07:56 PM, 丁浩 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Ding Hao from Shanghai Astronomical Observatory. In these days I'm
> trying to load RPFITS data to AIPS by installing an extra task "atlod"
> on AIPS. I attach the downloaded file atlod-current.tar.gz here. When
> decompressed, one can find two scripts, atlod.copyfiles and atlod.build.
> One only needs to run atlod.copyfiles to copy the necessary file to AIPS
> routes and run atlod.build to compile. It proved feasible for AIPS
> version 05.
>
> The atlod.copyfiles goes successfully. But when running atlod.build, it
> complains:

> /home/ray/AIPS/31DEC17/SYSTEM/UNIX/FC: 490:
> /home/ray/AIPS/31DEC17/SYSTEM/UNIX/FC: /opt/intel/fc/9.1.043/bin/ifort:
> not found

You are attempting to compile code from the atnf dated in 2008-2009 when
you have installed AIPS as a binary installation.  The compiler above is
an old version of the Intel compiler which we use to prepare LINUX
versions for binary download.  Have you tried the version of ATLOD
provided with AIPS?  I cannot promise that it works since I cannot test
it any more.  But it did once work and it has numerous corrections and
changes over the version you have.  If you feel that you must compile
this old atlod locally you will have to compile all of aips locally -
use the gfortran version 5.4 which I test on my computer.