[daip] "missing adverb"

丁浩 dinghao at shao.ac.cn
Fri Feb 17 22:44:11 EST 2017

Thank you for the help! I do as you instruct. But it doesn't work for me.
When I "inp" the adverbs of task 'bpass', at the end of the adverb list shows two complaints:
MISSING ADVERB: TRY A 'COMPRESS' OR 'HELP NOADVERB' FOR INFO
SYMBOL?     MINANTEN
Will it affect the data reduction if I still assign "ichansel" and "bpassprm" as needed and ">go"?

When I run
$diff POPSDAT.HLP POPSDAT.HLP.bk, (in which POPSDAT.HLP is your version and *.bk is mine)
the result is:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6c6
< ;;  Copyright (C) 1995-2017
---
> ;;  Copyright (C) 1995-2016
884d883
< DOFRACT      7   1              0.00
947,949c946,948
< PROC TVALL; TVOFF(32767); GROFF(255); GG=GRCH;GRCH=8;GRCL;
< IF (TVCHAN<1) THEN;TVCHAN=1;END; GRCH=GG;GRCL;TVCL;OFFZOOM;
< TVLOD;TVON(2**(TVCHAN-1));TVWED(16);TVWLAB;TVFID; RETURN; FINISH
---
> PROC TVALL; TVOFF(32767); GROFF(255); J=GRCH;GRCH=8;GRCL;
> IF (TVCHAN<1) THEN;TVCHAN=1;END; GRCH=J;GRCL;TVCL;OFFZOOM;
> TVLOD;TVON;TVWED(16);TVWLAB;TVFID; RETURN; FINISH

Best regards,
Hao