[daip] [!11386]: AIPS - AIPS ellipse function code

Robert Gray nraohelp at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 20 15:50:31 EST 2017

AIPS ellipse function code
--------------------------

           Ticket ID: 11386
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 17 December 2017 11:00 PM
             Updated: 20 December 2017 08:50 PM
           Reply due: 22 December 2017 08:50 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution due: 12 September 2020 12:00 AM (996d 3h 9m)

Thanks very much for the pointer to PLTBEM.  I revised my SAS code to draw
ellipses modeled on that Fortran subroutine, now including PA, and I'll
acknowledge that in a publication that will be better for it.