[daip] [!10175]: AIPS - IMAGR1: ZOPEN: FILE DA01:AND00V002.0UV NOT FOUND

Robert Gray nraohelp at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:18:27 EDT 2017

Robert Gray updated #10175
--------------------------

IMAGR1: ZOPEN: FILE DA01:AND00V002.0UV NOT FOUND

           Ticket ID: 10175
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 11 April 2017 05:18 PM
             Updated: 11 April 2017 05:18 PM
                 Due: 13 April 2017 05:18 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 19 April 2017 05:18 PM (8d 0h 0m)

Hi!

Can you give me any insight about what might cause the error messages like “IMAGR1: ZOPEN: FILE DA01:AND00V002.0UV NOT FOUND”?  Details at bottom.

This occurs when RUNning my SRCS proc, which invokes IMAGR & SAD repeatedly creating (then deleting) >100 or >1000 cubes.  It worked on this file before, and it’s still working on other files, but it won’t execute on this file - even after exiting AIPS and restarting.  I’m seeing this message now when AIPS starts:  “AIPS 1: ZDCHIN: NO NETSP ENTRY FOR DA02”, and I think I saw a similar message when I exited the session where this problem began.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Bob Gray

SRCS proc fails, after previously working on same file...

* IMAGR1: Create 160922WOW-Y .IMAGR .   1 (UV)  on disk  3  cno    5
* IMAGR1: Beginning channel  701 through  701 with  1 IFs
* IMAGR1: WARNING: uncalibrated linear polarization data may be a problem
* IMAGR1: WARNING: uncalibrated linear polarization data may be a problem
* IMAGR1: IMACPY: Copied      726 visibilities to be imaged
* IMAGR1: ZOPEN: FILE DA01:AND00V002.0UV       NOT FOUND
* IMAGR1: TABCOP: ERROR    2 OPENING OLD AN FILE VERS   2 TO   2
* IMAGR1: UVTCOP: ERROR COPYING AN TABLE FROM Input UVdata
* IMAGR1:    TO UVdata work object
* IMAGR1: UVDTCO: ERROR COPYING DESCRIPTIVE TABLES FROM Input UVdata
* IMAGR1:    TO UVdata work object
* IMAGR1: IMACPY: ERROR COPYING Input UVdata
* IMAGR1: TO UVdata work object
* IMAGR1: Deleting UV work file:
* IMAGR1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type AN
* IMAGR1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type FQ
* IMAGR1: Destroyed UV image file: catno=      5 disk= 3
* IMAGR1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
* IMAGR1: localhos 31DEC16 TST: Cpu=      0.7  Real=      1  IO=      4102
* AIPS 1: Resumes
* AIPS 1: RETURN CODE      4 RECEIVED: STOPPING

Odd message next time AIPS was started...” AIPS 1: ZDCHIN: NO NETSP ENTRY FOR DA02”

[rgray at night ~]$ aips
START_AIPS: Your initial AIPS printer is the
START_AIPS:  - system name , AIPS type

START_AIPS: User data area assignments:
DADEVS.PL: This program is untested under Perl version 5.010
  (Using global default file /home/rgray/AIPS/DA00/DADEVS.LIST for DADEVS.PL)
   Disk 1 (1) is /home/rgray/AIPS/DATA
   Disk 2 (2) is /media/OCZ/AIPSDATA
   Disk 3 (3) is /home/rgray/AIPS/DATA/LOCALHOST_1

Tape assignments:
   Tape 1 is REMOTE
   Tape 2 is REMOTE

START_AIPS: I am GUESSING you are at a workstation called localhost
START_AIPS: Starting TV servers on localhost asynchronously
START_AIPS:  - with Internet Sockets...
START_AIPS: Starting TPMON daemons on LOCALHOST asynchronously...
Starting up 31DEC16 AIPS with normal priority
Begin the one true AIPS number 1 (release of 31DEC16) at priority =   0
AIPS 1: ZDCHIN: NO NETSP ENTRY FOR DA02
AIPS 1: You are assigned TV device/server   1
AIPS 1: You are assigned graphics device/server   1
AIPS 1: Enter user ID number
?DADEVS.PL: This program is untested under Perl version 5.010
XASERVERS: TVSERV is already running on host localhost, user rgray
XASERVERS: XAS is already running on host localhost, display :0, user rgray
XASERVERS: Start graphics server TEKSRV on localhost, DISPLAY :0
XASERVERS: Start message server MSGSRV on localhost, DISPLAY :0