[daip] [!10134]: AIPS - IMAGR stops with ZDAOPN: DELAY 1...

Eric Greisen nraohelp at nrao.edu
Sat Apr 1 12:07:29 EDT 2017

Eric Greisen updated #10134
---------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 05 April 2017 12:00 AM)

IMAGR stops with ZDAOPN: DELAY 1...
------------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 10134
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 31 March 2017 09:30 PM
             Updated: 01 April 2017 04:07 PM
      Resolution Due: 11 April 2017 12:00 AM (9d 7h 52m)

Do NOT delete the SPACE file.  It is needed - if it is absent the data area will be viewed as unavailable.

There is an adverb to GO called DOWAIT.  Scripts are more reliable if that is set to 1 - the task resumes aips
only after it finishes and so can tell aips if it failed.   You then omit the WAIT XXX commands.

The wait imagr command is executed by the aips program and so should have no influence on
imagr at all and does not access any file except for the task intercommunication file.

I am mystefied by this since the error clearly states that some file has 0 bytes.  I guess it was deleted somehow.