[daip] AIPS & new mac MNJ

Arnaud Collioud arnaud.collioud-marichallot at u-bordeaux.fr
Fri Oct 14 03:57:35 EDT 2016

> XAS is pretty much a stand-alone program.  If you have a C compiler (e.g. gcc) you could edit the Makefile (look at lines for MACINT) to change the compiler path and options.
>
> In xas.c there is a line
>
>                   perror ("select error - AipsLink");
>
> add a line
>
>     fprintf (stderr, "XAS select_size %d\n", select_size);
>
> then do
> make clean
> make
>
> And see if it works - as I say - no other reports on this
>
> Eric

I could not find any xas.c in my installation, especially in AIPS/31DEC16/Y/SERVERS/XAS/
In this directory, I have xas.h and xas.o.
Where should I normally find the xas.c file ?

I tried to re-install from scratch, but I have the same error message.

FYI, AIPS is working fine but without the tv...

Arnaud