[daip] [!9168]: AIPS - clcal introducing amplitude / gain errors

Alexandra Truebenbach noreply at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 2 20:54:28 EDT 2016

Alexandra Truebenbach updated #9168
-----------------------------------

clcal introducing amplitude / gain errors

           Ticket ID: 9168
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 18 October 2016 06:18 PM
             Updated: 03 November 2016 12:54 AM
      Resolution Due: 31 October 2016 06:37 PM

Hi Amy,

My reduction process is VLBATECR, VLBAEOPS, VLBACCOR, VLBAPANG, VLBAMPCL, VLBABPSS, VLBAAMP, apply geodetic data with CLCOR, global fringe fit with FRING, smooth with SNSMO, then CLCAL for each phase reference pair individually.  I only see the problem after running the final CLCAL.

I've attached my delzn output, but even if I skip this step I still get the amplitude error after phase referencing with CLCAL.

My inputs for CLCAL are, for example: source '0216+011'; calsour '0215+015'; interpol 'simp'; refant 9

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff