[daip] [!8164]: AIPS - GETJY messages

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 17 17:47:05 EDT 2016

Eric Greisen updated #8164
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 21 March 2016 09:41 PM)

GETJY messages
--------------

           Ticket ID: 8164
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 16 March 2016 01:49 PM
             Updated: 17 March 2016 09:47 PM
      Resolution Due: 24 March 2016 01:49 PM (6d 16h 2m)

I am not well so maybe my brain is not wrapping around something
and I know you are very careful.  But GEYJY given decent inputs does
work.  TYAPL would indeed change the gains of a subsequent CALIB
by whatever factors it applied but they should be about the same for
the phase cal as the primary.  Since I cannot look over your shoulder
it is hard to guess what is going on  - the SN table after TYAPL must have
some bad values in it.

Eric