[daip] 31DEC13, NOIFS problem

정다운 alpha6563 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:27:54 EDT 2016

Hello, I'm a graduate student in Yonsei University in Korea.

I've been studying VLBI data calibration using AIPS.

However, I have a problem with NOIFS( AIPS 31DEC13).

When I run POSSM after NOIFS, I receive this massage, and this picture.

LOCALH> POSSM1: POSSUV: on baseline(s) KU       - KY
LOCALH> POSSM1: Covering timerange  00/11:27:46 -  00/11:28:16
LOCALH> POSSM1: Will plot  1024 channels *  1 IFs polarization LL
LOCALH> POSSM1: FILLPL: Amplitude mean: NaN          rms: NaN
LOCALH> POSSM1: FILLPL: Phase mean: NaN          rms: NaN
LOCALH> POSSM1: Doing: KU - KY     IF: 1
LOCALH> POSSM1:     1012 vectors truncated at edges

[image: 본문 이미지 1]

I don't know why "1012 vectors truncated at edges" is reported and odd
figures are presented.

I really want to know how to solve this problem.

Thank you.