[daip] [!8570]: AIPS - TVSERVER MEMORY ISSUE

Christopher Stockdale noreply at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 20 16:52:45 EDT 2016

Christopher Stockdale updated #8570
-----------------------------------

TVSERVER MEMORY ISSUE
---------------------

           Ticket ID: 8570
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 20 June 2016 09:22 AM
             Updated: 20 June 2016 03:52 PM
      Resolution Due: 28 June 2016 09:22 AM (7d 17h 30m)

Eric,

We are using El Cap on the Mac.  I checked the sysctl.conf file and here are the contents for we are running now.

kern.sysv.shmmax=16777216
kern.sysv.shmmin=1
kern.sysv.shmmni=32
kern.sysv.shmseg=8
kern.sysv.shmall=4096

We tried a reboot and the tv server came up fine, but I tried to load a map, I got the following, so at least the tv started.

>tvlo
AIPS 1: ZSSSL2: pcp016668pcs: UNKNOWN HOST
AIPS 1: ZSSSLK: ERROR   2 ON LOCK
AIPS 1: ON LOCK ERROR    6 FROM ZSSSLK
AIPS 1: YTVOPN: TV LOCK OPEN ERROR      6
AIPS 1: TV OPEN ERROR      6

Thanks,

Chris