[daip] CLCAL failure

James M. Anderson anderson at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Jul 28 05:03:58 EDT 2016

Hello again daip,

This time I am having a problem with CLCAL.  I have a number of SN
tables, from 3 to 18, each of which only has valid calibration
information for 1 of my 16 IFs.  I want to merge them together (to get
the calibration for all IFs together) and apply them to get a new CL
table.  All of the calibration information is listed in entries with
subarray=1, and I want to apply that to all of the subarrays in my
dataset.  So I am running CLCAL with

opcode="CALP"
opcode = "CALP"
interpol="SELF"
subarray = -32000
snver = 3
inver = 18
gainver = 8
gainuse = 9

And then CLCAL consistently dies.

CLCAL2: Task CLCAL  (release of 31DEC16) begins
CLCAL2: Using interpolation mode SELF
CLCAL2: Copied CL file from vol/cno/vers  1    2   8 to  1    2   9
CLCAL2: CALSEL: Making room for new CL data by
CLCAL2: Deleting CL table no.    9
CLCAL2: Processing SN tables   3 through  18
CLCAL2: Adjusting solutions to a common reference antenna =  3
CLCAL2: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA  6 TO  3 IN SUBARRAY  1
CLCAL2: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA  6 TO  3 IN SUBARRAY  1
CLCAL2: Some solutions were not adjusted to the common
CLCAL2: reference antenna. This may be because one or more
CLCAL2: antennas were not used. Check your data before
CLCAL2: proceeding.
CLCAL2: SNMRG: Merging SN table
CLCAL2: SNMRG: Write   19377 merged records from   69604 input records
CLCAL2: SN2CL: Applying SN tables to CL table   8, writing CL table  9
CLCAL2: TABIO: BAD LRNO= -2147483648 LIMIT           1
CLCAL2: SN2CL: TABIO ERROR  2 APPLYING SN TO CL TABLE
CLCAL2: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
CLCAL2: kg122 31DEC16 TST: Cpu=      9.3  Real=     10  IO=      6900

Have a good day,

James M Anderson

--
James M Anderson, PhD
Department 1: Geodesy
E-Mail:       anderson at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
Stiftung des öff. Rechts Land Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg A6
14473 Potsdam
Germany