[daip] MSORT problem in 31DEC16 AIPS

James M. Anderson anderson at gfz-potsdam.de
Tue Jul 5 05:19:03 EDT 2016

Hello again Eric,

On Tue, 2016-07-05T01:49:15CEST, Eric Greisen <egreisen at nrao.edu> wrote:
> MSORT was written long ago when UVSRT was slow in many cases.  It is
> a quirky program which I could try debugging if you make your data
> available on some anonymous ftp site (it is fairly small although
> big for e-mail).  But I would suggest switching to UVSRT which I
> believe is just as fast these days and much more reliable.  Tell me
> if I am wrong about speed but I have been under the belief that
> UVSRT has more or less caught up in modern hardware.

A compressed version of the file should be available at

https://webmail.gfz-potsdam.de/~anderson/anderson_msort.fit.gz

for a few days.  (wget seems to work to download it for me.)

Have a good day,

James M Anderson

--
James M Anderson, PhD
Department 1: Geodesy
E-Mail:       anderson at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
Stiftung des öff. Rechts Land Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg A6
14473 Potsdam
Germany