[daip] Configuration assigned multiple numbers

Kamble, Atish akamble at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 19 12:33:50 EST 2016

Hi Daip and Eric,

I am trying to analyse our observations of 14 Jan 2016 in VLA/SH0134
program. I notice that similar configurations have been assigned multiple
numbers. I do not know how to load the data together having different
configuration numbers (but in fact same configs)? Alternatively, is it
possible to correct/change the config assignments within the SDM-BDF files?

I'm attaching a BDFLIST output. You can see that Config=0 is same as
config=4 (which should have a singular identification as say config=0).
Similarly for Config=2 and Config=5.

Could you please help?

Thanks,
- Atish .