[daip] problem with GC table loaded with FITLD

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 14 16:31:00 EST 2016

Hi Eric,

Adam Deller reported a problem with the GC table loaded with FITLD where
the second IF is missing.  (see dicussion below) I loaded the data and
confirmed the problem which exists in 31DEC15/16 but not 31DEC14.  I
looked at data I loaded in November and it is fine, loaded that same
data again and all the IFs but the first were missing, so this is a
recent problem.  The symptoms of the problem are that there is an entry
in the GAIN column for the first IF and then INDE thereafter, the SENS
column seems to be filled in properly.  Do you think your change of Jan
7 might have done this? If you want to test this you can copy Adam's
data from /home/thor2/amy/bb351b.adam.fits, the dataset is relatively small.

Cheers,

Amy