[daip] [!7784]: AIPS - Display issues with TV window

Ilse van Bemmel do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 5 03:40:53 EST 2016

Ilse van Bemmel updated #7784
-----------------------------

Display issues with TV window
-----------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7784
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 04 January 2016 04:17 PM
             Updated: 05 January 2016 08:40 AM

Hi Eric,

Apologies for the confusion on my end, I missed the part on the AIPS pages concerning this error on the Mac, I should have explored this better.

However, I have always had the proper settings in the sysctl.conf file. I tried rebooting, but it doesn't make any difference. On my laptop screen everything works fine. When I connect the external monitor and then reboot, the TV window doesn't come up and I get the shared memory error.

Any other suggestions? Do I need to change the values for the very high resolution monitor?

Thanks!
Ilse