[daip] Fwd: Acquiring AIPS.

Lendell Hillhouse Jr lhillhouse at unomaha.edu
Thu Dec 22 01:32:38 EST 2016

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: <lhillhouse at unomaha.edu<mailto:lhillhouse at unomaha.edu>>
Date: December 22, 2016 at 00:30:32 CST
To: aipsmail at nrao.edu<http://nrao.edu>
Subject: Acquiring AIPS.

Greetings,
My name is Len Hillhouse and I am an adjunct professor of Physics at the University of Nebraska-Omaha. I would like to get 1 or perhaps as many as three copies of the AIPS to be installed on my University issued computer (in our observatory), my personal computer, and a student's personal computer.
The student is doing a senior thesis project and I would like to teach her ( and myself) how to reduce radio data.
I am writing to you as requested on the website.
Thank you for your time.
Len Hillhouse

Sent from my iPhone