[daip] shifting an imagr

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Fri Dec 16 18:48:47 EST 2016

Thanks for your quick response. I have an IR  image that needs to be
shifted and rotated to coincide with a radio image.

I have been just changing the reference pixel of the IR mage by adding
the needed shift (CRPIX1 and CRPIX2) and then

ohgeom with the radio image. It is a bit cumbersome to get the direction
of the shifts right. Not sure if there is a better way of doing the shift.

I remember something like "patting" or something like it to shift an
image but I am not sure??

Farhad