[daip] Problem of AIPS (taks : LWPLA)

김동진 dj.kim at yonsei.ac.kr
Fri Dec 9 07:32:49 EST 2016

Dear whom it may concern,

Hello, I’m using AIPS( 31DEC16 )

Before updating new version, I used the task LWPLA using same out file directory.

Whenever I repeat to run task “LWPLA”, the additional page appended at the same file.

But now, this is not working. When I repeat task LWPLA, this message appear.

Task LWPLA  (release of 31DEC16) begins
LOCALH> LWPLA2: No clipping or scaling applied to grey scale pixels
LOCALH> LWPLA2: ZLWIO: plotter file = /Users/cosmos/Desktop/img/qqqq.ps
LOCALH> LWPLA2: Writing plot file version     1 to page    1
LOCALH> LWPLA2: Using 1.00000E+00 arcsec per mm
LOCALH> LWPLA2: LWDRW: OMITTED 19 STRINGS DUE TO OVERLAP
LOCALH> LWPLA2: Appears to have ended successfully
LOCALH> LWPLA2: localhost    31DEC16 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0
LOCALH> LWPLA2: Task LWPLA  (release of 31DEC16) begins
LOCALH> LWPLA2: No clipping or scaling applied to grey scale pixels
LOCALH> LWPLA2: ZABORS: signal 6 received
LOCALH> LWPLA2: ABORT!

What this message means?

ZABORS: signal 6 received

And How can I solve this problem ?