[daip] [!8794]: AIPS - Assistance with Calibration/Imaging of VLBA data

Eileen Meyer noreply at nrao.edu
Sat Aug 6 10:09:53 EDT 2016

Eileen Meyer updated #8794
--------------------------

Assistance with Calibration/Imaging of VLBA data

           Ticket ID: 8794
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 06 August 2016 02:09 PM
             Updated: 06 August 2016 02:09 PM
                 Due: 10 August 2016 12:00 AM (3d 9h 51m)
      Resolution Due: 16 August 2016 12:00 AM (9d 9h 51m)

Hi,

I am a new VLBA user and just had my first epoch of a monitoring sequence observed with the VLBA (program VLBA/16B-252).  I am hoping to be able to arrange a visit to NRAO to get some hands-on help in reducing the data.  There is some urgency, because the first epoch has observations at two frequencies, and we will need to image the targets to determine which frequency to choose for the four follow-up observations, starting ~ 1 month from the first epoch (observed today).

Information about the best way to proceed would be appreciated.  I can make a visit to either Charlottesville or the DSOC anytime in the next month.

Thanks,

Eileen Meyer