[daip] A&P selfcal

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Thu Apr 21 11:24:31 EDT 2016

Hi Eric,
I am back doing things in aips. A simple question. Is there a way to
make a cube of a bunch of UV data sets corresponding to
different IFs? I am doing things the hard way, self cali in amp for
indivifdual IFs and then need to put together to make images adding in
the spectral index in the imager. I appreciae. There should be something
like UVcube like MCUBE.
Cheers,
Farhad